Meter Operator (MOP) Services
STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO303
NEPO303 Meter Operator (MOP) Services includes the supply, registration and maintenance of meters, as well as associated communications requirements. The solution covers the supply of new meters where the result of the maintenance services identifies a requirement to do so or at the end of asset life.
The solution is delivered by sole-supplier Stark Connect and delivers the following benefits to public sector buyers:
- Quick and cost-effective way of appointing a Meter Operator
- COP 2, COP 3, COP 5 and COP 10 availability
- Coverage of meters types - standard, multi utility and export
- Fulfills the legal requirement that all sites operating in the Electricity Half Hourly Market have an appointed meter operator (MOP)
- This framework is accredited by the Meter Operator’s Code of Practice Agreement (MOCOPA) to provide services to contracting authorities
- Provision is for national usage, therefore supports Contracting Authorities with dispersed portfolios
- Access to ancillary services for Meter Operator Services for export meters, sub-metering and meters for Electric Vehicle charging stations
Procurement Coordinator - Energy
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.