STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO307
NEPO307 Liquid Fuels covers the provision of diesel, gas oil, kerosene, petrol and Adblue. The solution is available for use by any public sector organisation in the UK.
NEPO307 Liquid Fuels covers the supply of the following fuels to public sector sites:
- Gas Oil
- Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO)
A range of ancillary services can also be accessed through the framework agreement, such as access to alternative fuel sources (hydrotreated vegetable oil, marine oil and biofuels), fuel cards, tank management systems, tank polishing and tank installation services.
NEPO307 Liquid Fuels features a sole supplier, YourNRG (formerly known as Oil NRG).
YourNRG is a fuel supply and distribution business, based in Hartlepool with depots across the UK. Since the company’s incorporation in 2007, YourNRG has grown significantly with the capacity to distribute domestic, commercial, agricultural and marine fuels. As part of this growth, the business has undertaken continued investment in market-leading customer service, communications, vehicles, fleet technology and personnel.
- NEPO307 Liquid Fuels provides access to competitive transportation and supplier margin costs.
- Dedicated account management: NEPO and YourNRG work together to provide a professional, comprehensive and hassle-free service to customers.
- NEPO’s robust contract management ensures that expectations are met and exceeded.
- A robust and compliant procurement process offers customers confidence that YourNRG’s technical and professional ability has been fully explored and assessed by NEPO.
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer assurance to all parties.
To find out more and request further information, download the NEPO307 Liquid Fuels Intro Guide.
Procurement Coordinator - Energy
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.