STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO514
NEPO514 External Training Provision was led by Gateshead Council on behalf NEPO. The solution is available for use by North East local authorities (i.e. NEPO Member Authorities) and North East public sector organisations (via NEPO’s associate membership scheme).
Thirty-five training providers were appointed to the solution following the initial tender process. The solution takes the form of a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), therefore new providers who meet the specified criteria will be added to the solution throughout its five-year term.
The solution comprises the following lots:
- Lot 1 – External Training Provision
- Lot 2 - Building Maintenance, Construction & Highways Training
- Lot 3 - Corporate and Workforce Development Training
- Lot 4 - Education and Schools Training
- Lot 5 - Health and Safety Training
- Lot 6 - Hospitality and Catering Training
- Lot 7 - ICT Training
- Lot 8 - Safeguarding Training
- Lot 8 - Social Care (Adults’ and Children’s) Training
- Lot 10 - Social Worker Training
A User Guide has been developed to support this process.
If you require further information, please use the Enquiry Form to direct any queries to the lead officer.
START DATE 01/02/2019
CURRENT END DATE 20/01/2024
FINAL END DATE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION(S) 20/01/2024
CONTRACT AWARD NOTICE Not applicable
SUPPLIERS Suppliers added throughout term - list available on request
AVAILABLE FOR USE BY North East Associate Members/Member Authorities
Professional Services Lead
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.