ICT Managed Service
STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - YPO982
The ICT Managed Service framework is delivered in partnership with YPO and allows for the provision of ICT Managed Services via a sole-supplier, Capita.
The solution provides schools and public sector establishments with a pre-approved, one-stop-shop to support all their current and future technology needs. The solution may be utilised to deliver routine on-site support through to a fully outsourced ICT provision.
Benefits for Contracting Authorities:
- Compliant route to market avoiding the need to undertake a full OJEU tender process.
- Quick and easy access to a single supplier solution via Direct Award with price on application at the point of Contracting Authorities specification.
- Flexible and scalable managed service to meet all individual needs - Customers can choose between off the shelf packages, or utilise Capita’s ‘Custom Fit’ service to choose and pay for only the services they need
- No minimum or maximum length for call-offs under the Framework Agreement. Contracting Authorities can create an agreed call-off based on the term they believe will suit their requirements.
- Support from ICT category specialists throughout your procurement.
START DATE 01/03/2020
CURRENT END DATE 28/02/2023
FINAL END DATE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION(S) 28/02/2024
CONTRACT AWARD NOTICE 2020/S 051-122330
AVAILABLE FOR USE BY All Associate Members/Member Authorities
Procurement Coordinator - Professional Services
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.