General Banking Services
STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO531
NEPO is the lead Public Buying Organisation for the solution, working in collaboration with the Eastern Shires Procurement Organisation (ESPO) and the Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation (YPO) as Collaborative Partners.
This solution covers the requirements of contracting authorities for the provision of General Banking Services “NEPO531”. NEPO531 is a sole-lot solution comprising of three (3) suppliers.
NEPO531 delivers core transactional banking arrangements, providing bank account structures to be used for outgoing payments such as creditor cheques, CHAPS, BACS, direct debits, standing order payments, balance requests, commission charges and associated interest payments.
Alongside these core transactional services, the solution includes ancillary services which sit outside the core contract, such as receipt accounts to receive payments, rent allowance accounts for benefit payments, wage accounts for staff salary payments and petty cash accounts and treasury deposits.
- Compliant route to market avoiding the need to undertake a full procurement process
- Quick and easy access for contracting authorities
- Contract management undertaken by NEPO
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions avoiding lengthy negotiations with suppliers in a heavily regulated industry
- Access to all suppliers listed on the solution with a wealth of experience in public sector banking
- Transactional banking arrangements to provide bank account structures and ancillary services.
- The availability of a bank branch network to receive cash and cheques and offer encashment facilities
- Cheques and electronic payment services including creditor payments, payroll and outsourced payment services (e.g., production of cheques)
- Online banking capabilities, including an interface to receivables and general ledger systems
- Innovation in the evolving banking sector such as open banking capabilities and digitalisation
Procurement Coordinator - Corporate Services & ICT
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.