Early Payment Service
STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO521
Delivered in partnership with Oxygen Finance, NEPO521 Early Payment Service helps UK public sector organisations achieve efficiencies, whilst also supporting suppliers during challenging times.
Oxygen Finance is a specialist B2B payments business and the leading provider of early payment programmes, with vast experience in this area and award-winning service.
There are numerous benefits to implementing an early payment service:
For public sector organisations
- Purchase-to-pay efficiencies and reduced costs
- Generates predictable income and savings
- Recognises one size does not fit all, and offers flexibility to adapt to spend category profiles and supplier demographics
- Supports the social value agenda
- Implementation and ongoing management supported by Oxygen Finance
For public sector suppliers
- Supports cashflow during challenging times
- Benefits ripple down each tier of the supply chain
- Improved working relationship with contracting authority
- Fully automated cash-acceleration creates efficiencies
For further information about NEPO's early payment service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the benefits of adopting an early payment service, download the case study, South Tyneside Council: Early Payment Service.
NEPO has developed a guide to help public sector organisations understand the implementation process when initiating an early payment service. Download NEPO521 Early Payment Service: Implementation Guide.
To find out more and request further information, download the NEPO521 Early Payment Service Intro Guide.
START DATE 01/05/2020
CURRENT END DATE 30/05/2024
FINAL END DATE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION(S) 30/05/2028
CONTRACT AWARD NOTICE 2020/S 077-183175
SUPPLIERS Oxygen Finance Limited
AVAILABLE FOR USE BY All Associate Members/Member Authorities
Procurement Specialist - Corporate Services and ICT
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.