STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO EXT118 / TPPL CSKL02
The solution provides NEPO Member Authorities and Associate Members with access to competitive, compliant pricing from numerous suppliers on a wide range of vehicles.
The solution covers the following Lots:
- Lot 1: Hire of Passenger Cars & Light Commercial Vehicles < 365 days (22 suppliers)
- Lot 2: Hire of Converted accessible and non-accessible minibuses and coaches 5-72 seats (6 suppliers)
- Lot 3: Hire of Medium Commercial Vehicles up to 12.5t, Sweepers up to 18.5t and Heavy Goods Vehicles up to 44t (22 suppliers)
- Lot 4: Car and Light Commercial Vehicle long-term and flexible rental > 365 days (10 suppliers)
- Lot 5: Car clubs and pool car schemes, including travel management systems and pacakges (4 suppliers)
Members will primarily issue Call-Off Contracts on a Direct Award basis using the participating suppliers' price list and the specification to identify which vehicle(s) they wish to hire with this information available from the members area of the TPPL Website.
Mini competitions can be carried out for bespoke long-term higher volume proposals, where specific mini tender documents can be tailored to incorporate quality elements for evaluation.
There are a number of benefits for public sector organisations using this solution:
- Compliant PCR2015 Framework Agreement to meet your legal requirements.
- Access to 41 market leading suppliers who have been appointed to the framework for their professional capability, experience and competitiveness.
- Pre-established terms and conditions to support all orders.
- Easy access to quotations through mini competitions and direct award.
- Mini-competitions managed and delivered free of charge by TPPL via the Delta e-Sourcing portal.
- Low and zero emission vehicle focus to help you reduce carbon footprint
Any call-offs under this framework should include TPPL reference number TPPLCSKL02 within the tender documents. For further information about TPPL, please visit their website.
REFERENCE NEPO EXT118 / TPPL CSKL02
START DATE 15/06/2021
CURRENT END DATE 14/06/2025
FINAL END DATE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION(S) 14/06/2025
CONTRACT AWARD NOTICE 2021/S 000-013705
Listed in ranked order for each Lot:
Car Hire (Days of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental Enterprise Rent-A-Car Dawsongroup (Vans) West Wallasey Van Hire London Hire Ltd Limesquare Vehicle Rental Ltd MINSTER SELF DRIVE FREE2MOVE NEW MOBILITY UK LTD Tipperhire ALD Automotive
Scot Group T/A Thrifty Car Rental Arnold Clark Finance Ltd V M S Fleet Management Ltd Avis Budget UK Ltd Northgate Vehicle Hire ltd Global Go! Ltd
ACL Hire Ltd Hireco Truck Leasing Ltd Prohire Group
Warren Access Bespoke Traffic and Highway Solutions Ltd ND Brown Limited
London Hire Ltd Dawsongroup (Bus & Coach) Car Hire (Days of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental Enterprise Rent-A-Car Adapted Vehicle Hire Hireco Truck Leasing Ltd
Dawsongroup (Sweepers) Riverside Truck Rental Ltd Fiveways Municipal Vehicle Hire Go Plant Fleet Services Enterprise Rent-A-Car C.P Davidson & Sons Ltd
Specialist Fleet Services MuniHire Limited CMS Hire Limited
Endurance Vehicle Solutions Bucher Municipal Ltd Romquip Ltd.
Econ Engineering Ltd
Multevo Limited ND Brown Limited Tipperhire Trash UK
James A Cuthbertson Ltd Car Hire (Days of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental Scarab Sweepers Limited
Close Brothers Vehicle Hire LTD Prohire Group
Northgate Vehicle Hire ltd Enterprise Rent-A-Car FREE2MOVE NEW MOBILITY UK LTD Dawsongroup (Vans) Car Hire (Days of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental West Wallasey Van Hire Limesquare Vehicle Rental Ltd London Hire Ltd Global Go! Ltd
MINSTER SELF DRIVE
Hiyacar Co-wheels car club Enterprise Rent-A-Car Car Hire (Days of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental
AVAILABLE FOR USE BY All Associate Members/Member Authorities
Procurement Specialist - Fleet and Facilities Management
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.