Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Framework
STATUS - Active
REFERENCE - NEPO211
NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Works provides UK public sector organisations with a compliant route to market for civil engineering and infrastructure projects.
The solution comprises thirteen lots:
- Lot 1: Tees Valley – up to £750,000
- Lot 2: Northumberland, Durham, Tyne and Wear – up to £750,000
- Lot 3: Tees Valley – £750,000 to £1.5m
- Lot 4: Northumberland, Durham, Tyne and Wear – £750,000 to £1.5m
- Lot 5: North East – £1.5m to £3m
- Lot 6: North East – £3m to £5m
- Lot 7: North East – £5m to £10m
- Lot 8: North East – over £10m
- Lot 9: National – £1m to £5m
- Lot 10: National – £5m to £10m
- Lot 11: National – over £10m
- Lot 12: National – £5m to £10m (single supplier)
- Lot 13: National – over £10m (single supplier)
NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Works features 26 suppliers all of whom can be accessed via direct award or further competition.
The solution offers public sector buyers the following benefits:
- The contractors have been pre-assessed for their experience, technical and professional ability, giving you the confidence to procure with no further vetting.
- The team are always on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout the procurement process.
- Ability to appoint suppliers via further competition or direct award to access flexibility and choice.
- Pre-agreed rates, terms and conditions and safeguards underpin all contracts placed under the framework.
To find out more and request further information, download the NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Works Intro Guide.
START DATE 03/03/2021
CURRENT END DATE 01/03/2025
FINAL END DATE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION(S) 01/03/2025
CONTRACT AWARD NOTICE 2021/S 000-008446
SUPPLIERS AE Yates AmcoGiffen Ashcourt Group BAM Nutall Colas CR Reynolds Esh Construction Eric Wright Civil Engineers Farrans Galliford Try Infrastructure Hall Construction Highway Construction Services Hinko Construction Howard Civil Engineering JN Bentley John Sisk & Son Keltbray Highways McLaughlin and Harvey Meldrum Construction Services Morgan Sindall Multevo Limited Rainton Construction Seymour Civil Engineering Tilbury Douglas Thomas Armstrong VolkerStevin
AVAILABLE FOR USE BY All Associate Members/Member Authorities
Procurement Coordinator - Construction
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
Request further information about this solution, or send us your comments and queries, by completing this form.