27th January 2023
We're growing! Come and join our team as In-House Lawyer
- £50,431 to £55,297
- Full Time (37 hours per week)
- Closing date: Noon Thursday 16 February 2023
This is a brand new role for NEPO. Our growth means the time is right to move away from the previous legal provision under a Service Level Agreement to a dedicated in-house role working within our team. We are therefore seeking an experienced lawyer who has public sector experience and expert knowledge in a broad range of procurement law.
- Assist in the successful delivery of NEPO’s services by providing the NEPO Senior Management Team with responsive and high-quality legal advice to support the delivery of collaborative procurement for local government regionally and nationally
- Support the compliant, timely and effective delivery of NEPO solutions against our procurement policies, processes and Public Contracting Regulations.
- Ensure NEPO makes appropriate and informed decisions and is advised on the potential risks and benefits of any contract.
NEPO employees benefit from:
- Flexible working
- Access to technology that enables agile working
- Continuing professional development, including training opportunities
- Annual leave ranging from 25 to 30 days (depending on length of service), plus public holidays
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working model with HQ in Gateshead’s Baltic Quarter
The deadline for applications is Noon Thursday 16 February 2023.
You can find a full job profile and apply at https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/_/238976